- DLANDWORLD, S.L.
- NIF: B55275952
- Address: C/ Sant Bonaventura, 9 17220 SANT FELIU DE GUÍXOLS (Girona)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.dland.org
- Telephone: 972 322 484
- Registered in the Registry (Commercial / Public): GIRONA MERCANTIL, Volume 3110, Folio 222, Sheet Number 60866.
- At DLANDWORLD, S.L., we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to treating it with responsibility and in accordance with data protection laws.
A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, population, etc. as well as all those data that you voluntarily provide us through any of the social networks of which the user is registered. In this case, the privacy will depend on the configuration set by the user as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
The user’s visit to the web does not imply that he has to provide any information about his personal data. However, in case of providing them, the data will be treated in a lawful manner subject at all times to the principles and rights collected in the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the treatment:
The data provided by the user will be treated for the following purposes:
- Address the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the web. We collect and process the user’s personal data to process and manage your request, a query or any request you make through this form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Attend and manage the purchase made by the user through the purchase form located on the web. We collect and process the personal data of the user to process the order and subsequent payment of the products and services offered on the web. We will keep these data for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties and for the time established by law to comply with tax obligations.
The basis of legitimization of the data processing will be the execution of a contract of sale in which the interested party is a party. In the event that the user does not provide their personal data, their purchase cannot be managed, and the requested service cannot be provided.
- Receive notifications or subscriptions on products of DLANDWORLD, S.L .. Under the consent of the user we collect and process your personal data in order to send you information about our products and services. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The basis of legitimation of the data processing will be the consent granted by the user when selecting the acceptance box enabled for this purpose on the web. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Register as a “registered user” through the registration form located on the web and that will allow the user to access their private area of services and inform them of our activities, being able to send commercial communications of any news of our services by any electronic means. We will keep these data as long as the user does not request their registration and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
La base de legitimación del tratamiento de los datos será el consentimiento que otorga el usuario al registrarse a través del formulario de registro y seleccionar la casilla de aceptación de nuestra política de privacidad antes de enviar su solicitud. El usuario tiene derecho a revocar su consentimiento en cualquier momento sin que ello afecte a la licitud del tratamientobasado en el consentimiento previo a su retirada.
- Manage experiences or opinions regarding products and / or services through the testimonials of users that will be published on the website and thus be able to help other users. The only personal data that will be published from the testimony will be the name and city of the user. The data provided will be kept as long as the user requests their revocation and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Improve your experience when browsing the web. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to the treatment of them by deleting cookies and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimacy basis to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent granted by the user to accept cookies. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Manage our social networks and send information about our activities and products. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis to manage our social networks and send you our activities and news is the consent you give us for it. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Manage the “Customer Service” chat service offered on our website for any questions about our services / products. In order to constantly improve the quality of our customer service, we record the chat history for analysis and improvement purposes. These records are deleted once evaluated and having fulfilled the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The basis of legitimation is the consent granted to us for use of the service. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the prior consent to his withdrawal.
- Manage the data of your approximate geographical location in real time of the device with the user accesses the web, in order to access the nearest centers according to their location to acquire their products.
The legitimation basis will be the consent of the user granted through the marking of the corresponding box. The user may revoke his consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Recipients of data and international transfers:
Your data may be transferred to those suppliers of products that intervene in the provision of services as well as to those carriers necessary to perform their distribution functions, not being able to use them for other purposes and ensuring that said third parties with them work to maintain the security of the personal data of the interested. Except for the above, no personal data will be communicated except legal obligation or those providers linked to the Responsible party that act as the processors. No international transfers are made, in the event that at any time they could be made, you will be contacted with the object of obtaining your consent.
It is important that in order for us to keep the personal data updated, the user informs us whenever there has been any modification in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity. The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, which is updated and accurate, being obliged to communicate any changes.
Third Party Data
If the user provides third-party data for any purpose to DLANDWORLD, S.L., guarantees that he has obtained these data in a lawful manner, that he has previously informed those affected, obtaining his consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Mandatory nature of the requested information
Use of passwords
In order to access the Private Area, the USER must “Login” and include the email address and password generated in the registration form according to the complexity rules established at any time on the web.
Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any of the identifiers and / or passwords they have selected in the registry, and undertake not to assign their use to third parties, nor allow access to outsiders. Likewise, it will be the user’s obligation to immediately notify the Responsible of any event that allows the improper use of the identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed immediately cancellation.
Rights of the interested parties:
You have the right to access your data and to obtain confirmation about your treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data subject to processing. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of the data that is inaccurate or request the deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You can request the limitation in the processing of your data and oppose the processing thereof revoking your consent, as well as exercising the right to the portability of the data. Similarly, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us C / Sant Bonaventura, 9 17220 SANT FELIU DE GUÍXOLS (Girona). E-mail: email@example.com
If you believe that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the control authority at the electronic headquarters www.aepd.es.
Data processing of Minors
Who provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts their treatment declares to be over 14 years of age, being prohibited access and use of the portal to minors of that age. If at any time, the Responsible detects that a child under 14 has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel them. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact DLANDWORLD, S.L. to block the access account of minors in their care who had registered falsifying their identity.
Additionally, we inform Users that, this website and the request and purchase of our products are only for people over 18 years of age.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when it accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.
DLANDWORLD, S.L. It is present in different social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube, without prejudice to the use of others in the future. The profile of DLANDWORLD, S.L. in the aforementioned social networks, it is open to the general public, without limitation of access to other users, in order to spread our services, products, promotions, etc. For this reason, in case the Users, followers of our Profiles send personal information on our wall, it will be your sole responsibility. Also, through the profiles, DLANDWORLD, S.L. does not share or communicate any personal information of Users, “followers” of Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Anyone who does not want to be a “follower” of DLANDWORLD, S.L. in the social networks in which it is present, just have to stop following said profile in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions of the social network survey. The data of the Users uploaded to our profiles will remain in them from the moment the User gives his consent until he withdraws it, requesting it from the platform.